EU VAT Exemption Module Zen Cart
This Zen Cart module allows you to exclude VAT (Value Added Tax) to those customers/businesses based in the EU who are VAT registered.
How Does this work?
If a EU customer is already VAT registered, and provides their VAT (Value Added Tax) number, which is validated, then NO VAT would be charged to the order
This VAT exemption will be applied during checkout, on invoice and packingslip as well as removes tax when shipping to companies in countries within the EU.
Add a text field during account registration and modification...
- Add shop VAT number on invoice and packing slip
- Add customer VAT number on invoice
- Removes tax in checkout (if configured correctly) if customer has entered VAT number and is in a country within EU but is in a country other than the Store.
- Check VAT number for registering companies (if implemented in admin) according to their country.
- Control of the VAT number is done in admin (for both customers and shop number)
- Enable/disable server verification in configuration (in admin).